CURRENT EVENT




Monday, July 9, 2007

and i got them back

Level 2 was fun. I went out and busted both donkeys at my table and was up to 25k 30 mins into the level. Those are the only two interesting hands I played in he level and costed with my stack to 24k at the break. I feel great considering how close I was to busto.

Hands:

I raise to 600 co calls, and bb pushes 8000. He is steaming bad, but if I lose Im down to 5k. I push and win vs his QJ to push me over the 20k mark for the first time all day.

Later on there is an internet fish who blew off all his chips to the tightest old guy in the world. He started only open pushing, and, well, 5k pushes at 100/200 are dumb. He pushes into my CO for 5k and I snap with AQ. He has 44 but the flop come 8TJ. gg buddy.

I told the dealer at the start of the day that all I wanted to do is never lose my two 5K chips, and thats held true so far.

No comments: