CURRENT EVENT




Monday, July 9, 2007

couldnt have started worse.

Well, I am at 11.5k at the first break, down big from the 20k we started with.

My table is pretty crappy. There are only 2 fish, and everyone else is decent to good. What is most sad is that both fish have won 6k+ pots off me, but both have less then 15k chips. Its like this slowmotion robinhooding, and I am trying to get my money back and failing. For comparason, yesterday Brandon had one person on his table wth a cardplayer database - and this guy just called on the river with nuts during the day. My table on the other hand has 6 players with cardplayer db, one of the young guys cashed for over 100k just this series. BLEH.

A few hands:

3 limps, button makes it 500 I call in bb with 99, cutoff fish raises to 1900. The button folds and I know I stack him if I make a set. Flop Kxx and I fold.

2 limps I raise 86hh from the hijack. Decent player in mp limp calls. Flop 973dd, he check calls my bet. Turn Qd he pauses and checks I check behind. River 8 he bets pot.

5 limps to my button I have 9Tss and call. Flop T42cc and it checks to me. I bet 600 and fish #2 calls. Turn 5c check check. River T he bets I call he has 83cc. nh

I have won one pot on the flop, and that is it. Need a heater plz one time lee.

No comments: