CURRENT EVENT




Monday, July 9, 2007

didnt make antes

...in the slowest event of the year. Coming back from break I lost two pots that put me down to 16k. Last hand I raise UTG with QQ, good player calls from the BB. Flop comes down a decent 234r, he checks, i bet 2000, he raises to 5000. At this point I think he could have alot of hands, and very few of them are ahead of me. I moved all in for 10k more and he called with AQ. Obvi turn is the ace ball and I'm done for the 2007 WSOP.

Overall the series has been a huge bust, but I am not really that upset. Summer had some good moments, and I am happy with what I have coming up for the fall. I plan on getting a more permanent place here in vegas an starting back focusing online. I am looking to travel about once a month to play in live events; that should prevent me getting burned out. I know now that I need balance in my life, and thats where I am looking for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

icebox09 said...

whats up justin, this is ryan leng (dealer at rockford charitable games). Me and another dealer mike are gunna go out to the aruba poker classic in sept/oct, and we were wondering if you were going. Let me know, and stop by RCG's sometime