CURRENT EVENT




Monday, February 5, 2007

schedule of a traveler

What's interesting about traveling is that you never have the same schedule. Every location has something different. Here in Commerce the tournaments don't start until 3:30. This means that I really don't have anything to do in the mornings. Room service stops breakfast at 11am, so this means I need to be up at 10:45. That gives me extra time, so I've decided to start working out again.

Typical day:

Get up at 10:45am

Get breakfast, shower, and eat by 12 noon.

Go workout, and waste time on the internet until 3pm.

Tournament from 3pm until bust

Evenings eat dinner, play poker, and waste more time on the internet.

Sleep


In the Bahamas I had to make room for plenty of party time. Tunica faced me with travel issues. AC was nice staying at the Borgata which meant anything 24/7. Here we have late starting events. At the very least it keeps things new and interesting.

And now I'm going to be late for the 1k. later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.