CURRENT EVENT




Saturday, January 27, 2007

i made day two

Day one I sat down and within the first level had already won a 300 bet pot. I was up to almost 40k, and my table was great.

But that was the last of that.

The rest of the day I was stuck missing every flop, and getting monsters flopped on me. I had 3 monster juiceballs at my table who would play any pair like it was the nuts, except they always had 2 pair or better when I was in the pot. Here in an example hand.

Guy limps Under the Gun. I raise 55 from middle position. Folded to him and he calls. The flop is 347, he checks, I bet, he calls. Turn J River K that are checked down and he shows 77. He couldn't possibly play his hand worse, but hey, what do I know. He's sititng on 90k going into day 2 and I only have 12k.

Today most likely will turn into me busting quickly, but it's possible that the cards will have mercy and I can double up a few times and get back in the tournament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol blogging faggot

gl on the circuit