CURRENT EVENT




Monday, June 11, 2007

my world series situation

I've been taking some time off here in vegas, and it all isn't because I want to. The story goes...

In the beginning of May I tried to withdraw a large amount for vegas. After the IRS came and took all my cash, I was left with only $20,000 liquid cash. The site that I withdrew from apparently did not like the 50k payout request and has made me jump through hoops to collect. My account was locked and it was stuck under investigation for weeks.

With this going on, I looked for a backer for the WSOP. A good friend worked out a deal early in May with me, but a week before we were to head to vegas he pulled out on me.

I was devestated. The way it went down I felt was wrong, but I scrambed and found someone else. I hadnt known this new guy that long, but I offered him an unreal deal. I knew I was getting my cash at some point and I just wanted to be stress free in Vegas. Four days before we left for vegas we agreed to this deal: He stakes me into $35,000 of events and I pay him 50 percent of my winnings OR his money back. It was good enough or him to take it, even though I feel he didnt really want to.

But, we got to vegas and he didnt have his money. Something to do with his bank. I dont know the details but he finally called off the deal of on the 10th.

So here I am in vegas with not enough cash to play events. I've put in some time live, but the plan is to just get back on the online grind. Cash should be here soon. I will keep you updated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sucks bro

Unknown said...

lol razzaments

Unknown said...

and mariopartyaments