CURRENT EVENT




Sunday, June 10, 2007

lol fat chicks

Was just sitting down at a 2/5nl game blowing some steam off. At the end of the table was a fun chick and we were chatting back and forth. She looked pretty good, but she got up to move tables and I realized that she was at least a 200 pounder.

shit

Thankfully she was leaving, so I didnt think anything more of it.

But what is this? Two hours later she comes over to talk to me; touching my shoulder, clearly flirting with me. What do you do in these spots? I want to brush her off but not look like an ass to the table.

I duck my head and listen to a bad beat story from her. Eventually she gets the message and leaves, but damn she wanted teh sexytime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta love the fatties....

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with goin hoggin

Admin said...

You know my standpoint on this obv.

-spoonitnow