CURRENT EVENT




Friday, June 1, 2007

lets start the madness

Today is the begining of what weill be an awesome summer. Brandon, Derek and I got up early and headed to the Rio. I had to grab a lockbox and wanted to check out the Amazon room. The amount of work they did to change it into the poker destination of the year is amazing. ESPNs set was all built, and it is going to be fun playing on it later this month. I decided to play the $550 deepstacked event at the Venetian today, instead of the $5k mixed, to get a warmup in before tomorrows event. First place might break $100k, so it is worth it anyway.

The crowds for the $5000 mixed holdem event were much bigger then I guessed. At 10am the line was already a few hundred people long, so I expect tomorrows $1500 WSOP nlhe event to be massive. I wouldnt be supprised to see 3000 players tomorrow.

Play starts in a bit and I'll keep you posted

No comments: