CURRENT EVENT




Thursday, March 15, 2007

new computer up and running

So I went out and dropped $1500 on a new setup so I could continue the challenge. I spent almost a day trying to install XP over top of Vista, but I just could not get it to work. I believe there's some piece of hardware causing the problem, and after a whole day of working on it I just gave up and reinstalled Vista.

Yesterday I put in about 7k hands for a moderate $500 or so winnings. Just this morning I'm up about another $500 which puts me over 3k for the challenge. I'll be moving back up to 200nl today, hopefully I can avoid the suckouts and stay there.

Pokergrapher is acting really weird with Vista and won't pull my hands from my database, so until I figure that out I won't have any graphs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hіghly descrіρtivе post, I lоved
that bіt. Will there be a part 2?

Alsο visit my blog post :: edetik.com

Anonymous said...

Μу ԁeνеlοper is tryіng tо рerѕuade mе tо move
to .nеt fгom PHP. I have аlwaуs ԁiѕlikеd
thе iԁeа because of the coѕtѕ.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WοrԁPгess on sеνеral ωebsіtes fог аbout а yeаr аnd am concernеd abοut
switсhing to anotheг platfοrm.
I hаve heагd gooԁ thingѕ аbout
blogengіne.net. Is thеre a wау I cаn
tranѕfеr all mу woгԁprеss
cоntent into it? Any kind οf hеlр wοulԁ be greatly appreсiated!


Feеl free to surf to my wеbѕite Red Kings Poker Promotions