CURRENT EVENT




Sunday, March 11, 2007

first leg of goal competed

I've raced through 100nl in about 26 hours. After 9000+ hands at 10ptbb/100 I have enough to work at 200nl. Unless I run bad at the start, I hopefully won't be seeing 100nl ever again.

I started a thread over on 2+2 about this. Most of the guys there think I'm crazy. They are probably right, but I want to give it a shot. I think my sleep pattern will give me a huge edge in completing this goal. Speaking of sleeping patterns, I'm getting into the grove of this. My adjustments that I detailed earlier seem to be helping, but it's slowing down the adaption a bit. I'm somewhat tired in the evenings still, so it's clear my body hasn't completely adjusted yet.

Today also is the Sunday Million anniversary. Pokerstars was kind enough to offer past winners a freeroll for a Monte Carlo EPT Champion Seat. This is valued at $16,000, and would be an amazing trip. It might throw off my 200k challenge, but I'll definitely take the trip if I win.

I'm going to try to put in alot of hands today, so I'm going to get started.

Here's a graph of my 100nl action:

No comments: