CURRENT EVENT




Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ready to get back on the grind

As wierd as it seems, I'm excited to get back home for awhile. I've been on the road now for two months, and I need some time with some familiar surroundings. I haven't really played online all month, and for the first time since last summer I'm really excited to start playing again.

I will be home on Friday, and will start with my schedule on Saturday. I'm not sure at this point how much time I'll take off of traveling. It really depends on how everyone goes over the next month. It's possible I'll be back on the road in late March, but I might just stay home until the WSOP. One thing I do know for sure, is that I can't go into the WSOP burnt out, so I'll be home for the last month of May for sure.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to put in one last live session and I'll get up my months numbers.

No comments: