CURRENT EVENT




Friday, January 5, 2007

short day

It's late, but I finally got online to put in a few hands. There isn't much to say about the PCA. Plenty of online donks, lots of bad play, and terrible Bahamas dealers. I never got above 21k, and was stuck on the shortstack for five levels until I busted at 300/600 - 75. I reraised all in with AJs and the initial raiser had QQ. No ace came to save me so I was on the rail.

But, the day was fun. My friend from college flew in today and was walking around looking for me all day. He flew in without a room, and no way of getting ahold of me. I ended up hooking him up with my friend to share his room. We spent most of the night looking over the beautiful Atlantis resort and relaxing.

I have some sweet pics overlooking the Atlantis, but the Atlantis internet won't let me upload it, so I'll post them later. I'm off to play some hands.

- later

brandon

Roblambchop
Atlantis

No comments: