CURRENT EVENT




Tuesday, January 2, 2007

leaving home...

Tomorrow is my last day here at home. I've waited so long for this day, it seems pretty surreal that it's here. It's a real mix of emotions; on one hand I'm so happy that I can finally get on with my life, and on the other hand I'm going to miss the comforts that home brings.

On the road I won't get to use my computer, which is a shame because I put alot of effort into making it run great. I tossed a pic of my setup down at the bottom. Every time my relatives are over they ask to see it, thanks to my dads big mouth. It's pretty funny, considering most of my relatives are not the tech savy type.

I'll be ariving late on the 4th, so I might not get internet set up until the 5th. See you in the Bahamas!

- later

1 comment:

Carson Cole said...

Yo Justin, fucking douchebags at American Airlines kinda dicked me over so I won't be getting there until tomorrow evening. Hopefully you'll still be playing at that time so I'll come check the Poker Room when I get to the Riu. Good luck!