CURRENT EVENT




Monday, January 8, 2007

i need a 4th chance

The last 2 days I have played my 2nd and 3rd chances ($500 and $1000 respectively). Both tournaments were pretty uneventful, and I didn't get over 10,000 in either event. Todays $1000 drew about 200 people and first place will be around $60k, so that would have been nice to go deep in. Tomorrow is the $1500, and I expect the field to be just as big. Hopefully I can get something working and last more then 3 levels.

Online play has also sucked. I'm on one of those streaks where I just never flop anything. Before you know it the whole table is playing back at you because you never ever have a real hand. It's frustrating, but I'm playing well, so there's nothing to worry about. I'm down about $3000 online for the trip, and about $9000 in tournament buyins. Not exactly a good start...

long day of play ahead though. later

Jim had a tough table
Busto!
The beach?... I'll take the lobby

No comments: