CURRENT EVENT




Friday, January 12, 2007

finally a brag

Today started out much like the last week has gone. I woke up and quickly got my dirty clothes from the bahamas to laundry service. I was told I was too late for today's cleaning, and that they don't clean on the weekends (because noone here needs clean clothes on the weekend), so I'm stuck with almost nothing to wear until Tuesday. On top of that, they charged me $85 for less then a week of clothes!

At least the tournament went a bit better.

I'm about 10 minutes late for the start of the $1000 6 handed event. It had a decent structure with 3000 starting chips and 60 minute levels. I sit down at my first table, and it's just huge mega fish everywhere, like 6 to the flop at 25/25. Twenty-five minutes into the level I flop a royal flush draw and push all in over a raise, he calls and I turn my Royal and am doubled up really early. Of course we got the standard crowd and "oooooo ahhhhh he got a royal flush!"

Unfortunately I couldn't keep it going, and hung from 6k to 12k for the next 6 hours. I got it all in preflop at 300/600 with AQs vs 9to and lost, and that was my tournament. We had 235 players, and I busted 40th, a few tables from the money.

I am going to eat some dinner, and head over to the Goldstrike to register for the $1000 nlhe event tomorrow. Most likely will finish the night at the online cash tables.

No comments: