CURRENT EVENT




Thursday, January 18, 2007

day off (sort of)

Today I woke up, but was pretty tired, and decided to skip the 2.5k at the GoldStrike. Instead I was going to relax, put in some hours online, and get ready for the 2k 6m tomorrow (or today I guess)

I finally got out of bed at a nice comfortable 1pm, and loaded up some tables. I might be hiring a poker coach, so I wanted a really solid sample of my play. I decided to move back to PokerStars and play some 2/4. I'm happy I did. With about a month off from Stars, my game is at a much higher level then I thought it would be. I found the games pretty easy, even though I was running really well. I ended up playing about 9 total hours, and pulled down an impressive 13 buyins ($5500). Tomorrow if I don't go deep in the 2k event at the strike I'll continue playing on stars to see how sustainable my winrate is.

Overall I'm finally up money on my Tunica trip, even though I'm still down a bit on the year. But if things keep going at the rate they are now, I might be in the black before I leave for Atlantic City.

off to bed

No comments: