CURRENT EVENT




Wednesday, June 6, 2007

robinhood and his merry men

So I am stuck out in the death tent today. I wasn't very happy to see my table number last night, but it turned out to be gold. There was a player three to my left who was opening alot of pots. I had figured that I would be stuck battling him all day, but robinhood came to the rescue. Robinhood raised a gutshot on an ATx board and turned the straight to cripple
the young pro. An orbit later I opened for a 3bet and robinhood min 4bet me. I call with AK and on a Kxx flop I pick up his cbet and win a nice pot. Middle of the second round I call robinhoods UTG open with AK again. On a K high flop he check pushes with TT and ships me the rest of his stack.

I could collectively see the table frown as he got up and left the table.

With my big stack I busted 2 more shortstacks and ended the second level with a healthy 13000.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear to God if you make "Robinhood" into a well known Poker phrase and I don't get credit for coming up with it........