CURRENT EVENT




Monday, June 18, 2007

reflection from the strip

Vegas is an interesting city. Sitting at the tables everyone has a story. Some people live here, but most of the people you meet are here for a week and then back to their normal lives. Everyone is here to take a break from life and let loose.

It is wierd for me, as I a looking to move here not for a break from life, but to start my life. I have not meet a single local over 40 that looked as if life had treated him fairly. If I do move here perm, it will only be for a few years.

I sat down to play some three card poker at the Mirage. At the table was some fourty year old chick who just reaked of gold digger. She used to live and work in Vegas, but got married and moved to LA. It was obvious that she worked as a stripper, and that she just married some guy because he had cash. All I could think is that I would never want a wife like her. Though, I am not sure how to avoid girls like her in vegas.

No matter, I am ready for Vegas. I can keep straight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ship the strippers