CURRENT EVENT




Tuesday, June 5, 2007

dirty deck fish and huck seed

The $1500 O/8 event started today at 5. The first Two levels were very interesting. Huck Seed grabbed a a chair 2 to my left. He's a good player, but it is limit so it is not a big deal.

A few hands in the dealer kills Hucks hand when he is playing eith his phone. He call the floor and media gathered around. His humor is really dry, but the exchange went like this: *Huck throws phone at dealer after she takes his hand* "If I cant hold it then you hold it. FLOOR dealer stole my phone." "What? no he threw it at me and wouldnt take it back" Floor tells Huck to stop harrassing the dealer and we move on.

Later on we finally get our first good dealer. Instead of the ten hands per hours we get 20 just in his down. It sucks for me though, as I go on a sick cold run of cards and lose abut half my stating stack.

Near the end of the second level I notice that our dealer is ending the hand with 5 cards. In O/8 10 handed he should always end the game with 4. At the end of the hand we count the deck and sure enough there are 53 cards. Somehow we were playing with the black deck and the extra card had a red back. How we didnt notice this earlier is beyond me. We finish a few more hands and head to break. I am riding 1700 chips only.

Interesting hand:

We go 5 way to the pot for 2 small bets and I have A3ss46. Flop comes 277ss and there is one bet and 4 calls. Turn is a J and the action goes bet, raise, call, I call,
old guy cr, guy 4 bets.

No comments: