CURRENT EVENT




Saturday, June 30, 2007

a chip and a chair

We finally got seated at the start of the second level. The first seven hands were either a walk or a blind steal. I joined the action with a raise of 98o and got 3bet. I like how that works.

Some donk to my right loses most of his chips and starts shoving every hand. He shoves 900 then 1100 then 1250 over an UTG limp. limper calls with AQ but donk flops a flush. Very next hand - 4 in a row for you that are counting - he shoves 2500 and I find a nice QQ and call. He obv flops an ace and I am left with 250.

So last hand before the break I just shove 92. I really dont want to go on this 20 min break and just want to bust. I get lucky (woohooo) and make a straight and go on break UTG with 550 chips. Level is 100/200 blinds so whatever.

No comments: