CURRENT EVENT




Monday, May 28, 2007

whats up for the summer

This summer I'll be in Vegas with every other true poker player, spending most of my time at the Rio winning bracelets. I'm going to keep this entertaining by giving updates from floor via my phone. I'll grab pictures or video if I can find anything entertaining.

I'll highlight the event I'm in every day and keep you guys up to date with all the news from my table. If you guys have any requests or ideas send me a shout and I'll see what I can do. The first event I'm going to play is a WSOP warmup at the Venetian. It's a $530 deepstack event, and I think will give me good warm up for any live rust that's collected since March.

Event #3 $1,500 NLHE is the first event WSOP event I'm going to play, and it's going to be exciting.

later

No comments: