CURRENT EVENT




Tuesday, January 9, 2007

finally a good dinner

Tonight we went out to a good steakhouse, and I ate my first good meal of the trip. We also bought a bottle of Dom. The waiter thought we were joking when we ordered it, and some old guy came over and asked us who the big winner was. It was by far the best champagne I've ever had, and at $369 for a bottle, it had better be. The total tab for 8 of us was a modest $1140.

I was going to go out tonight, but I took a nap and didn't wake up til midnight. That's probably for the best, as my flight leaves tomorrow, and I have alot of things that need to be done (outside of playing poker).

Poker wise the trip has been brutal for me. Even fish like lambchop are winning against me. I am going to try to put in 1000 hands before bed, and hopefully I start running better. I'll report the damage before my flight tomorrow.

DoGGz out

No comments: